Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The week starts off with the Sunday "Family Dinner." There is a long line of barbeque grills and everyone on the peninsula (okay, it is technically called a country club) comes out to eat together, followed by live music. Here are Josh and Gene enjoying their dinners together.

And, here are Josh and Gene the following day, hand in hand (so cute!).
I had to zoom, so I lost some clarity with my less-than-professional grade equipment.

I think this is a really good picture of John and Luke, on the back porch of the house Gail and Gene rented for all of us. We had a great front porch, with a wonderful porch swing, and two back porches, one just off the kitchen, and one down the steps at ground level. It was a really great house.

Morning in the lake house. Dad's job isn't easy either.
Check out Luke's extremely cute vintage hoodie. I am so proud of finding that!

Another cute pic of John and Luke, and of hoodie!

John is rocking the tan already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandy forwarded me this site and I am so glad. You guys are adorable! You need more photos of you and the boys too!! I miss you guys and hope to meet Luke soon! Be well,
jolene