Saturday, November 20, 2010

Soccer's end of season parties

Tuesday was Josh's pizza and trophy party for the end of the soccer season. I ended up having to put together the party and coach's gift, so while I was at it, John and I made cute soccer cupcakes too! I loved them. It was John's idea to add green sprinkles to make the frosting suggest the grassy field, and they turned out so well.



Thursday was Lucas' team's end of season party, and it was more low-key (given that they are only 3 years old). We met at a playground and the kids received their trophies, and then just played with each other. It was perfect for them. And Lucas was THRILLED to get his first trophy. Every time we mention it he gets the biggest, most genuine smile.

Unfortunately this picture is really fuzzy and it was the only one I could get, but I'm posting it anyway.



No comments: