Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lake Almanor, day 6.5

Josh assumed picture-taking responsibilities for Gene's birthday party. Gene and Gail invited three other couples to join our family for cocktails, sushi and other appetizers on the back deck to celebrate Gene's 75 good years. Josh catalogued it all: we have a picture of the door, a coaster, a beach ball, Gene's gifts, the wine bottle, and several other inanimate objects (or objects d'art, depending on your point of view).
He did manage to get at least one picture of each attendee too, which I have to admit is better than I would have done. He is usually surprisingly adept at framing the picture well too, but this night he was a little off. Must have been the champagne. (JK) But since they are the only pictures I have, here are Josh's slightly askew photos.

Monica, Lucas and the birthday boy:

Gail:

Curtis mid-chopstick:

A composition study of sushi and wasabi:

The Markleys (v. 1.0):

No comments: